
To me!! Okay, and to all of the others out there who are celebrating. My husband scored big points this year by FINALLY getting me tickets to see The Phantom. We aren't going until June because I kept scheduling things on EVERYDAY that he was trying for. Surprises are hard to pull off for me I hear. :)
Yesterday I also took a nap. That was FABULOUS!!! Sleeping never felt so good.
I hope that everyone elses mommy day was relaxing and fun.
Now I need to go chase Brennan who is going up the stairs...again. :) LOVE IT!!
2 comments:
Oh wow how awesome!! I have always wanted to go to that! Have a great time.
You suck, me and Kevin are SOOOO jealous! We may try and go when we are in Vegas in July for the Gold's convention. Have fun you lucky girl. You are such a great Mom and truely an example to me! I love you little sis!
Post a Comment