Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Friends

I love what great friends Mason and Carter are becoming. They have a special relationship. They have always been right there with each other and I love to watch them together. This is a favorite spot of their's after school.





5 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

That is so stinkin cute!! I love the pictures, it reminds me of a Hallmark card :)

kaylynnr said...

How sweet!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! That is so awesome that they have that bond and a connection like this after school. What awesome brothers!

Denise Christiansen said...

oh yes! this warms my heart soo much!! love it!!
great swing set. is it something new or was it there when you moved in?

Denise Christiansen said...

ps. when i opened your blog the song 'my fav things' came on! its funny cuz i just sang that at my first performance with sweet harmony! only its her 60 year old bd version! its so funny. sooo needless to say that song has been going through my mind over and over day and night trying to memorize it! lol