Tuesday, May 12, 2009

eating is fun

This is a must see enlarged set of pictures. I think we like taking 50 pictures all in one sitting. Brennan decided that he needed to partake of the grapefruit that Taylor and Carter were having at dinner. Lets just say I don't think he will be trying that again for awhile.


We have six weeks until Brennan is one!! That means for this mommy that I am DONE nursing. So the weaning process begins. First, we start introducing the table food to him. He has been doing baby food for months, but when their main source of nutrition comes from what is at the table you have to make sure they are going to get enough. I think Brennan is going to be just fine!! :) Chicken Pot Pie was cleaned up without a problem at all.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe that he is almost 1 how exciting. Good luck with the weaning!

Jenn said...

Those pictures are priceless and so funny! I'm glad you put them all up in a collage. What a sweet boy. I love this age!

Denise Christiansen said...

oh my thats hilarious!! one of the pics reminds me so much of mike when he snuck a cake roll out of the fridge and was hiding under the kitchen bar with it all over his face and after he realized he wasnt in trouble as i started to laugh, he had that same big cheezy grin! i will have to see if i can find it. maybe its in mikes album??

Denise Christiansen said...

i would like originals of these they are so cute!