This was Carter pulling an excited face about the shoes, but then the movie distracted him as we took it. He is also in his knightly wear for the day. He had a birthday party for a friend and they all dressed up in their medieval attire. They take birthday parties very seriously here. Carter wore this for about 4 days before we decided it was going to need to be washed.
THANK YOU SHOE SHOP KEEPER, AUNT KELLIE!!!
3 comments:
Holy cow! You had a lot to post!!! I thought I was keeping up, but got on here and WOW! A lot happens in your house! Such fun posts, I loved them all.
What a studly knight he makes! Very cute new shoes. Thats what we need to do, shoe shopping.
i guess i have been up-ed on the new shoe tradition. cant say that im a shoe shop keeper. looks like they have had a great Easter!
Post a Comment