Monday, April 6, 2009

Mason: field trip and fun!

Who can not absolutely LOVE this kid I will never know? :)

I was able to go on a field trip with Mason which I love doing. We went to a little childrens hands on center and Mason had a good time. It was inside an old church, so that was cool. They did an experiment with fabric paint exploding on bags and Mason thought that was hilarious. I was also a bit sad with being there and realizing just how much I miss Mason's school in Grand Forks. I miss the children that trully loved and included Mason. The whole situation was a little disheartening for me. This problem is a post of a different color, so I will just say we are not happy. I'm sure that if his SpEd teacher hears the phrase, "well in Grand Forks..." one more time she might go crazy. It is not my fault that we had such a FABULOUS group of teachers, aides, and people who genuinely cared. That is what I now expect and darn it I don't care who I make agree getting those things. :) Enough of that. I will let you know in the next couple of weeks how we do things from here on out with this whole issue. GRAND FORKS--You guys were trully the BEST for my Mason!!!

Mason's Midnight Madness struck again. After a sink, a tub full to maximum, and a little guy trying with all of his might to turn on the shower we finally woke up. Mason was trying to wash away evidence of his late night snack. Little did he know he took care of himself quite well and a simple wipe of the face and hands would have sufficed. Silver lining, he got a spoon and he took it to the table as well. Not many children would have gone to such trouble to make sure house rules were kept. Eating only at the table!!

3 comments:

Denise Christiansen said...

lol! so what was is the bowl? you guys have such a winning attitude and endurance. some of us could learn a thing or two from your patient and sense of humor!

Kalli and Derek said...

What a crack up! I can't believe he thought to try and hide it, that is great!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

That would be ice cream that he enjoyed.