That is so cute with Brennan in the dishwasher. He is starting early. I can't believe he will be a year old soon, the time flew by! You never know Brennan might be the next Tiger Woods. I love the Springish pictures, it can't come soon enough here, I hate the dirty snow. I agree with the shcools in Grand Forks, I miss it alot. I always say the same as you, this what we did in Grand Forks, then realize, they probably don't care, oh well.
1 comment:
That is so cute with Brennan in the dishwasher. He is starting early. I can't believe he will be a year old soon, the time flew by! You never know Brennan might be the next Tiger Woods. I love the Springish pictures, it can't come soon enough here, I hate the dirty snow. I agree with the shcools in Grand Forks, I miss it alot. I always say the same as you, this what we did in Grand Forks, then realize, they probably don't care, oh well.
Post a Comment