Monday, November 10, 2008

Our new house....YES!!!



This picture is quite small, but it gives you an idea. This is going to be our new house! We are so excited to get out of our mold situation--finally!!! It has been a long time coming and we are ready to move on. The fact that we need to move is obviously not exciting, but the new house is! Good thing we have fabulous ward members from church that are anxious to help out. We will be moving this weekend and will be settled by Monday. :) Right, I can hope can't I? The neighbourhood is great, there is a little park right around the corner, and we have a much larger garden(yard). We are going to be even closer to the church and Carter doesn't need to switch schools--so yippee skippy!!

8 comments:

Katey said...

I love it. It looks so cute... And yeah for no more mold! I can I just say how insanely jealous I am that you get to go to all those castles?!?! INSANELY!

The Dahls said...

I agree with everything Katey said! SSOO cute!

It's Me...shell said...

Hollie! I LOVE it! I love yellow houses and that one is amazing. I'm so excited for you!

Jenn said...

So cute! My favorite part about it is that you get to spell neighbourhood with a "u" in it. Isn't England lovely?

Denise Christiansen said...

I am so relieved to have you get out of that health risk situation!!! wahoo! It looks grand! would love to see pics of the house and yard. so exciting. carter sounded very excited! happy happy!

Kalli and Derek said...

I love that house! It looks very pretty. I am excited for you guys to get out of there. I'm sorry you had to move again though. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye MOLD! Happy moving! :-)

Lisa said...

i love it! it looks great! sorry abou the move but glad that you are happy. enjoy packing and cant wait until you get settled in and back and running again.