Saturday, November 1, 2008

From the Batcave.....

Happy Halloween! We had a great night at our ward's Trunk-and-Treat. It was fun getting together, going trick-or-treating, playing games, and eating food. Credit for most of our costume appareal goes to my dear friend Lisa. Carter wanted to be Batman and the rest is history. For the record, since I have been asked Batgirl the original does wear purple, not black like most think. :)




This is Taylor with her very best friend Charlie. Ever since the first day in our ward getting here Taylor has been by her side. I sometimes feel bad that she won't leave her alone, but she just LOVES Charlie. Charlie is also such a sweetheart for just taking her in and loving her to bits.




You know Mike and I had to be the first adults to do the donut eating...and of course I won, seriously was there any question? :) Carter did great and had his not completely broke in half he could have won.









The Riddler and Two Face...Mason just really enjoys everything about Halloween. You smile and people fill your bag with sugary treats, what's not to love?






This Two Face was all smiles all night long. He was so happy and content to let everyone give him candy and unwrap it for him. Got to LOVE Halloween. We are all sugared up and loving life.







Another family shot because we couldn't decide which we liked better. I think Brennan's costume wins the prize of first this year. What a handsome little Robin he makes.








11 comments:

Lisa said...

i love the family theme costumes! they are all so darn cute! and i remember the old adam west episodes, so smart to have her in purple. y'all are just too cute!

kaylynnr said...

How cute! I love the costumes, Brennan looks so cute as Robin. Sounds like you had a blast.
Kay

Anonymous said...

I love the family theme!! That must be hard to think of costumes for a family of SIX!!! Nice job with the donuts, you guys rock!

L said...

So stinkin cute! Your family is adorable!

Thank you so much for your last comment on my blog. It really meant more than you know. I am so grateful for all of the support and love. Thank you and keep up the good work with your darling family and all the great things you are doing. You are amazing and I love following your fam!

DyeFam said...

Awesome! I love the family theme costumes-we might have to do that next year! You guys are awesome! And have such a cute family!

Katie said...

Oh my word, you guys look so cute in your costumes! It is fun to see you guys in all matching outfits. I love Brennan's picture at the bottom. What a cute little guy!

Denise said...

You guys look GREAT in your costumes! Love the one of little Brennan - too cute!

It's Me...shell said...

Super heroes! very nice! You make a hot Cat Woman!

Becky said...

These pictures are so you guys! I love it!

Kalli and Derek said...

How cute! You guys are good sports for dressing up. So were the costumes made? I need to get my pictures up. You guys all look so cool.

Denise Christiansen said...

what a blast! that is so cool and fun to have you all be batman characters! little robin is darling! so fun to see you all decked out. mike is quite cute too! so is your costume black or purple? I cant tell. anyway you all look so cute! congrats on the donut eating. sounds so yummy! ahhhh