Hollieee, Just a word of advise, stop making crapy chily for Mike! Duh, no wonder you had a mold problem, your lucky you did not have a radiation problem. Just stick to the bland boaring Limie food and you should be OK, or rather Mike should be OK. And of course this is your Bro-in law, not Jamie leaving this post!
THANKS HOLLIE!!! We are so anxious and ready for him to be born... so so excited!!!! So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?? We might go out to eat, I have had a chest cold, no fun.. .but we will see, it is a bid different over here... we get a little homesick during these times but we grow closer together so that is a great thing!!! Well hope you and your family have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :)
7 comments:
Good Luck!
Good Luck with the move...
Hurry back!
Let me know when you are up-and-running again. The new digs look much cozier than the last, and i hope you enjoy the change of local.
I have a new cell phone number, so program this and get rid of the previous one: (801) 425-2998. Wanna hear from you - really, I really do.
Hollieee, Just a word of advise, stop making crapy chily for Mike! Duh, no wonder you had a mold problem, your lucky you did not have a radiation problem. Just stick to the bland boaring Limie food and you should be OK, or rather Mike should be OK. And of course this is your Bro-in law, not Jamie leaving this post!
OMH! I just got back your heart-it-forward! I totally put the address wrong!! Im so sorry. It's coming I promise!
THANKS HOLLIE!!! We are so anxious and ready for him to be born... so so excited!!!! So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?? We might go out to eat, I have had a chest cold, no fun.. .but we will see, it is a bid different over here... we get a little homesick during these times but we grow closer together so that is a great thing!!! Well hope you and your family have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :)
Post a Comment