Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Books

I have a problem folks. I was going to start working on my book from our blog on blurb.com which no longer supports blogger. So my question of the day is this. What other companies allow you to do this. I really want to get a printed out book of our blog...HELP!!!

*** EDITED*** Alright, you people that are smarter than I. How exactly am I doing this wrong. I logged in how I thought I was suppose too....please, treat me like a child evidently I need it. :)

2 comments:

Kohler said...

It does! You just have to sign in with your entire email address for the login. The blogger it is talking about is an OLD blogger. Good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Anonymous said...

Like your friend said above, it does work you just have to sign in correctly. I was about to be really upset just like you but it's all in how you login.