To all of you in Grand Forks who worked with Mason. I miss each and every one of you!! You guys really made it hard to trust anyone else in the future to do such a wonderful job with my son. I pray that I will feel the same way about this group here by the end of our tour in England!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Mason's First Day of School
Mason was more concerned about walking out the door to go to school than he was with a silly picture. I conquered though, he knew we couldn't leave until he looked at me for one picture! Silly man!!
Long story short, Mason goes to the school on base. See, I told you that would be short. We are excited for all the services that will be at the school and also to see Mason back in school. He was grinning the whole way to school! He LOVES school. I was the one that was so emotional about the whole day. I left in tears, but it ended up better than I thought. If I am at school Mason really has a hard time staying focused. Leaving him with strangers and hoping they can do it is an anxiety rush for any parent. I think the pressure is 100 times greater with Mason. I really took advantage of the fact that I knew Mason's teachers back in ND. He started school in Grand Forks, therefore, we were very confident to have him go and not worry at all. At the end of the day Mason was still smiling, today he headed right for his class room. Next week we start the Taxi service that will transport Mason to and from school. He has met his driver and he seems like a very nice man, a silly older gentlemen that was making Mason laugh uncontrollably when I went to the school yesterday. Everything should work out wonderfully.
To all of you in Grand Forks who worked with Mason. I miss each and every one of you!! You guys really made it hard to trust anyone else in the future to do such a wonderful job with my son. I pray that I will feel the same way about this group here by the end of our tour in England!
To all of you in Grand Forks who worked with Mason. I miss each and every one of you!! You guys really made it hard to trust anyone else in the future to do such a wonderful job with my son. I pray that I will feel the same way about this group here by the end of our tour in England!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope all goes well with Mason and school. Sounds like he had a balst the first day. I know what you mean about trusting the teachers in ND, they were the best. We have come across some pretty neat teahers here, I hope you find the same luck there.
Take Care,
Kay
I am glad everything went well! I hope he likes his teachers!
Way to go Mason-Man!! It's hard to send kids to school, I just did it for the first time today!
Hey Hollie, after you guys left I found out that Sammy's OT was Mason's OT. We love Stephanie, she really misses Mason and you. She was telling me a funny story about a mom that she had.....just how she was describing you I knew it was YOU!!! I asked her she said YES it was you guys. Anyways she had a baby girl almost two weeks ago, both are doing well. We miss you guys in the ward.
Post a Comment