Saturday, August 2, 2008

Caught on camera

Brennan is getting so BIG!! I'm sorry, I know I am constantly saying that. It's just that he really is. He is 11 lbs already. That is insane to me. Where did my little tiny baby go?

We finally were able to catch Brennan's smile on camera. The first was a few weeks ago and he has been giving more and more everyday. I love those first smiles. It is just a reminder of many more to come. Brennan has been laughing in his sleep since he was born, he is just one happy little chap. ;) How handsome is this little man? He loves laying on his tummy. His head is getting further and further off the ground. I have a feeling he is quickly going to be up and moving like Carter was. Taylor LOVES Brennan, sometimes a little bit to much love comes from her. She got mad at Mike today because he tried to pick Brennan up right after this picture was taken. She just said, "touch, no." That was with her lovely Taylor glare included.
This was our attempt at getting a shot of all 4 with their heads together. As you can see, it didn't work this time....

4 comments:

kaylynnr said...

Wow! Brennan is getting to be so big. Can't believe he has his head that far up already. Your kids all look so cute.
I always thought Corelle dishes didn't break either. Love the ode.
Kay

Brittany & Rich Gonzales said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.. Especially Brennan, seems like just the other day your dad told us you had, had him!!! He makes sure we see all the latest and greatest pics of them!!! Take care.. Brittany

James & Heidi said...

Brennan has the same eyes that Taylor does. All your kids look so happy! You must be doing a "fabulous" job parenting!

Denise Christiansen said...

I just love all these cute pics! looks like you are having a great time in England! that's great to see! Brennan is getting so big!!!