Friday, August 22, 2008

Mason Moments

Just for the record, hell might be freezing over!
I had to get up at about 5 am today to wake my mom and get Carter up. They are going to the airport with Mike to pick up Grandpa Mason. :) yippeee
Well, this is the first night since we have moved that Mason has slept through the night!! Applause, bow, thank you, thank you. In fact it is now 6:30 am and he is just coming out of his room. It's a miracle, a miracle, at my house. Of course this had to happen on the day I had to get up early anyway, go figure! I was just so tickled by this great moment I had to share. Don't worry I will be set back into reality tonight when he crawls in my bed at midnight and hopefully goes back to sleep before tearing into, wrecking or otherwise doing something completely annoying and messy. :) I love my Mason he makes everyday and night a surprise! I can't wait to get his bed fixed. He is actually enclosed(nice word for locked in) at night. It really is for his own safety and that is the one thing that broke on our move. Out of all the things that broke, had to be the lock to his bed!


On another Mason note.....

I don't have an actual picture of the tower, but Mason built a 7 block tower yesterday! You can see in this picture that he is securing the sides of the tower. This is a first for Mason and we thought it was awesome!! I didn't get the camera quick enough to take a picture of the big one, but it was great!!! Four blocks is his standard, but he went above and beyond!

2 comments:

The Viewer said...

Way to go sweet little Mason.. Aunt Amanda is so proud!

kaylynnr said...

Good for you Mason. Keep up the good work!