
I just wanted to share that my daughter is more like me than originally thought. This is a picture of me at Mountfitchet castle. I didn't realize I had the diaper bag on my shoulder and just thought that if this isn't a supermom picture, I don't know what is. Then last night we got this......

That would be my daughter talking on her little pink princess phone and sword fighting her brother at the same time!!! Go Taylor!! Also, check out her bicep, she rocks!!
5 comments:
ha! that is just too funny! two superwomen in that family. what a sight!
How cute. What a woman that Taylor is!
This is the best picture ever, so you! I bought Ethan a globe and showed him where y'all live and I think it finally sunk in that it's a long long way away, as Ethan would put it. I think reality is finally setting in that he won't be seeing Teacher Kathy and all his ND school friends, he's pretty sad about it. Kindergarden will be a challenge as well as making new friends. We had it soooo good in ND, with the schools that is. Tell Carter, Ethan and Rachel say HI!
We are getting prepared to evacuate from a hurricane that's headed our way...fun stuff!
Dosent she know you cant talk on your cell phone while sword fighting, it like talking on your cell phone and driving, your really just cant do it, unless your me!
ha ha that is awesome! I miss you guys :(
Post a Comment