
It is a little strange to me that I have actually been married 8 years. Yesterday was our actual anniversary. I just want to let you all know what a wonderful husband I have. Mike and I have been challenged more than I ever thought possible in our life together and we always make it through together. I hope that Mike does know how much I love him. How much our friendship means to me and how much I look forward to the many more years together.
9 comments:
Happy anniversary, you guys look so cute. I have never seen Mike with hair before.Hope you guys had a great day.
Kay
Happy anniversary. that is so great 8 years congrats
Happy Anniversary! Wow-8 years-that is so fun and awesome! So did you guys get to celebrate?! Your baby is a doll-he is BIG-
Every time I pop onto your blog I think "aaaaahhhhh" in the up-down-up voice showing how cute you are. And once again, I'm looking at your youthful picture thinking "aaaaaahhhh". congratulations on 8 years! James reminded me that our anniversary is coming up soon and it took me off guard. 8 years! Wow!
Look how young and different you guys look!! Love it, I dont remember the last time Mike had that much hair! I remember the day you got that picture taken! Time sure does fly!
Happy Anniversary you 2 cute lovebirds!!! That picture is so awesome, I espcially love that you're propped up on, what I can only assume, is a ladder??
Happy Late Anniversary!! You both look so young-oh wait you were! Where did the time go? I love you both so much. Hope things are going good. Tell mom Zoie misses her she keeps asking when gma will be home. Give everyone huge hugs and kisses from me. love you guys-jamie
Congratulations! I remember your wedding and being so happy to be able to share that time with you. We loved having you visit us in MA when you were here between England and the frozen northlands...you are a beautiful couple and it is lovely watching your family grow.
Love from Auntie L.
congratulations! what a cute picture of you two.
Post a Comment