Sunday, August 3, 2008

Falling into peer pressure..

I am really bad at following through on people's tags, getting to know you lists etc.. Well, I have had a good time writing memories in peoples blog's that I thought I would have people help me out. I think a handful of you have done this so far and hopefully I wrote something on everyone's. So help me out in thinking to the past for a few laughs today.
*Feel free to leave one about Mike as well, he also reads the blog.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Kohler said...

Oh, so many to choose from...how about a softball memory because you were an awesome catcher! Remember our Dodgerettes game when you got heat stroke from being in all the gear...yeah, scary! But of course you were tough and everything turned out okay.

Kalli and Derek said...

I just remember and miss all the nights we sat up late playing cards and silly games, we had just way too much fun sometimes. One thing I remember about Hollie is on my first day at church in the new ward, she was the first and only girl to talk to me and make me feel welcome, I really appreciated that since I was so shy. And I just can't go without telling the memory I have of Mike and how his eye got messed up. Let's just say I haven't thrown a boomerang since,lol! "Heads up!"

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "on an island in the middle of zimbabwae" and "okay I am going to shutup now, hehehehe"
GOOD TIMES!

Chris Pease & Christie Wilkes said...

Wow. I don't know if I could choose just one?! I most remember the first time we "hung out" after I'd thought you were annoying for so long! Lol. I remember going for walks, ditching school Adams Park, playing in that flash flood rainy afternoon, streaking, meeting my birthmom and that whole process, driving in Big Brown & that old truck, birthday breakfasts, sneaking out to meet boys in the middle of the night and random knocking on my window, school dances, wearing ALL of your clothes, food fights and No-Bake cookies, camping and hikes up Adams Canyon, sleep-overs outside & up all night talking in your basement.. and right before you got married and moved to England I remember you sleeping on the couch in my basement and me looking at you and knowing that we "had to grow up", and watching you get on the plane to England and being so completely miserable without you.

It's crazy. We are still 16 in my mind, and I wouldn't have had "growing up" any other way, with any other person. I adore you.

Dave & Gay said...

Hi Hollie-
I just found your blog cause you commented on Jenni's blog about her England trip--I'm so excited about that, and I feel like I just had a nice visit with you (through your blog) What a darling family you have !!!! Four kids, whoah !!! I can hardly believe it ! If you will email me I will send you a "picture" of a memory I have of you--it involves a sunflower--do you remember ?????
glloyd1428@yahoo.com

Denise Christiansen said...

Being together in the Celestial room...hugging and crying, sharing love and understanding, feeling like we were becoming close as a mother and daughter.

holding Mike tight in my arms after his bootcamp graduation...not wanting to say good-bye...feeling so proud of my son!