The kids wanted McDonalds, I wanted FishNChips, we all got what we wanted. :) Elder Wilcox had transferred while we were away on holiday, but lucky for us he was opening up a new area right north of Dover, and so we had to stop and hang out for a bit! His new companion was Elder Jentzch, and we discovered quickly that we knew his cousin that had served in our area years ago.
Can't go to the seaside without some ice cream, I think Carter was hoping that they had the giant size for him to enjoy.
![]() |
| Boys chillin' |

The kids convinced us that playing in the sea had to happen. When we had pulled up in the morning this whole area was seaweed, the tide had come in and the waves were pretty exciting. Brennan was in heaven and could have played in the waves all day.

We have actually never been on any seaside front where the waves were this active. They were hitting the walls and splashing us all. The kids thought this was hilarious. We had to tell them about 100 times that it was time to head to the car.
For a mobile phone timer shot this was one of the best family shots we got the whole trip. It was a great afternoon and we were glad we got to see Elder Wilcox in his new area.
Mike found his name on the Coke a few times, but it was when I saw this one that I laughed out loud. Mike's family will understand the long running joke with this one, maybe even some friends might get it, but I couldn't stop laughing.
The last 29.1 miles of our 2500 miles of road tripping fun was the longest drive ever!! It was a great trip, but coming home after being on the road for that long was also fantastic!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment