Thursday, March 14, 2013

Play-Doh

 Mason has been pulled out of school for right now(I will post about that later), so we get extra home time with Mason to do fun projects like this! Mason has always loved Play-Doh and for Cameron, this was his first experience. I am a weird person about this lovely toy--the neon crumbs drive me mad, the way my children mix the colours makes me crazy, but I also love creating different sculptures with them. I guess the sculptural person in me won the day today.

 You have to let them eat it to see what they think, although the picture is blurry I love Cameron's face of disgust below. Mason was thrilled to be able to cut the Play-Doh, he has, at the moment, an obsession with cutting things. This is great for his fine motor skills, not so great on the important papers he always seems to be cutting.

2 comments:

Denise said...

We love Playdoh at our house too! Such a good way to pass the time. Love these pics...especially the one of Cameron after he had a taste. Too cute!!

Kalli and Derek said...

I feel the exact same way about playdough. I hate getting it out and the mess it makes. Its hard for me to let the kids have fun with that one!