Saturday, March 9, 2013

Marathon Training

We are back in the saddle again! Today was the first double digit run since injuries and although it was tough, I was still giving myself a pat on the back for my time and distance. Feeling pretty good about the come back and ever so optimistic for the actual marathon. Today was a wet, windy, cold, and muddy day of training! I got splashed by a car with a huge puddle and probably could have handled that with a bit more grace, but I didn't. Also, new shoes can only stay nice and shiny for so long. Good times! I am training to run the London Marathon this April--I am asking to be sponsored to raise money for ASSERT(Angelman Syndrome Support, Education, and Research Trust). If you would like to help me in the efforts please click on the click on the side tab that will take you to my donations page. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

No comments: