Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Happening









 Cameron put his first ornament on his first Christmas tree--and he has left the tree alone for the most part. :)

 We decided at the last minute to go to the store and let each kid pick out their own ornament to put on the tree this year--it was madness!! They came up with some amazing finds, I will have to admit that some were vetoed by mom and dad.
 Carter was the star man this year--we had to check the blog to make sure who's turn it was. :) I should probably make a chart. :)


 Mason watched the craziness happen for the most part and then decided that he would help out at the last moment. Mike and I had actually put up the tree and put lights on while the kids were at school which worked much better than previous years when the kids were waiting and waiting for all the technical stuff to be done before starting ornaments.

No comments: