| rollin and rollin--it was easier to ride and go with the hill then trying to steer it down the hill I guess--no worries there were no children in the stroller at the time! |
The weekend of activities was not over and we still had plans for the Sunday after church. We all met up at Mueller Park and had roast beast sandwiches, played together, and just had a good chat. We were lucky that Great Grandpa Galloway could join us at the park that afternoon as well. Grandpa Mason took the camera at one point, Taylor had the camera at another and over all I think we just ended up with tons of shots from the day that it was a picture overload when I went to download. So hopefully you enjoy this day through the pictures. :)
I love that both grandpa's are trying to help Mason out with something to eat and I don't think even Mason knew what he wanted. Mike was busy making a reed whistle thing. If you get Mike started on a project there is nothing else in the world that can deter him from finishing the project.
| Noah and Aunt Heather returning from a walk with Cameron--magic walk put the baby to sleep. :) |
Mason was laying on the hugs and affection big time that day and was even trying to be a little gentle with it I think.
The zipline was also brought out and everyone wanted a go on that! Aunt Heather was helping Mason out and he couldn't do it quite like the rest of us, not for the lack of trying and skill, but he couldn't stop laughing!!
The cake must have been good--plate lickin good!
Kevin vs. Mindy---and Uncle Andy was trying to give Mindy the edge to beat out Kevin, but it didn't really help.
| Grandpa Great with Cameron |
Taylor was also trying to get some help, and if her arms would have been just a little bit longer she would have been fantastic at it!
Mike vs. Hollie--I look very competitive in the first picture and then I love how much I look like I'm struggling while Mike is not even breaking a sweat--well I lost. :(
| The spectators |
No comments:
Post a Comment