This is actually after the hike--but my pictures loaded weird and I didn't want to take the time to fix them. Dairy Ann Pace Popsicle's anyone? Yes please!! Maybe more than one was required.
There was also a lot of Olympic watching in the basement--cause lets be honest, who could tear themselves away from all the coverage--we couldn't!
Uncle Matt spent some time spinning children on their heads, Taylor ran and got some trousers on so she could even be modest in the pictures--how sweet of her.
What do you get when you put Carter, Noah, Kris, and Brennan in the same room--A LOT of wrestling, and not just little arm wrestles, full on wars of strength and endurance. It was pretty intense, they loved every second.
I got a few pictures on our day at Cherry Hill. Mason was in heaven with all the water, even if he didn't like waiting in line for his turn on anything. We got through the day with only Mike and Hollie a little sun burnt..not to bad!
Cameron got to enjoy his first Oreo while Mom was not looking--thanks Daddy!
Fresh produce from the garden up the street.
I have no clue what was so funny to Grandma, but Mason loved sitting out on the porch and watching cars go by and the kids running around the front garden.
I then find Matt chanting, "So it's like churnin' the butter, churn the butter Cam, churn the butter."
We all do it--it must be genetic and then we just rub off on the brothers as well....we make cheese balls faces at the camera--we just can't help it!
S'MORES!!!!
We were actually pretty shocked when we set up the tent and everyone was piling in to claim a spot. Mike and I had just planned on Mason sleeping in the house with us, because Mason is a daddy's boy and Mike wouldn't have been able to move after sleeping out there. Mason would not go in the house, so Mom said, "alright Mason you can sleep out here, but mommy is the one staying with you, dad can't." He crawled right in and didn't even care when Mike went in the house. I'm glad he demanded that he got the same treatment and got to sleep with his cousins, great memories.
You know those things you do when you were younger that you can't wait to share with your children, well Adam's Canyon was one of those things I wanted to share with my children. I went up there a lot with friends, and remembered that it wasn't a bad hike. Well, it is not a bad hike when you are a teenager with other teenagers and no small children. Mike was a superman and carried Mason 3/4 of the way up the canyon!! All in all it was exhausting, but a great time to add to our book of memories.
Mason saying enough was enough at this point, and we were only a quarter of the way there.
Cold and refreshing time under the waterfall
Mason LOVED the top--he was finally smiling after all the whining.
Someone should have told the mom in this picture to pay closer attention to when the person said on 3!
These two shocked me and were little mountain goats! I did not expect that from them.
Done and Done



































No comments:
Post a Comment