Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun in our house...

This is often where you might find Mason in our house...playing with his marble race game. He is actually starting to put the pieces together and actually make different mazes.

This was made for me by Carter...very sweet little guy that he is. I found it on my dresser, and wanted to take a picture so that Carter could have his Lego's back. Although the white flower at the end of 'mom' he said I could keep forever. :)



1 comment:

The Velas said...

The kids are getting so big!! I can't believe how much snow you got ( I am missing the snow a ton) that snowman is HUGE!! Good job! Isn't it always the little things kids do that make it worth being a mom- thier little gestures of love are priceless! Love you guys tons and can't wiat to hear about the new bundle of joy that is coming so quickly!! Let me know if you need anything sent your way! Big Hugs and Kisses to ALL!!