Monday, January 30, 2012

Plasma Ball & Relaxin'

Just a few shots from Christmas night. We were so busy skyping with everyone that we didn't really take any pictures of all the cousin/grandparent unwrapping. Lets just say every one was spoiled. Carter got a new robe and he was thrilled! I think he lived in this thing most of Christmas break. We thought he looked quite handsome in the new digs.





The hit of Mason's Christmas was this plasma ball. Aunt Heather and I had spoken about it last year as an idea, but she never was able to find one that would work for him. Well, this year that idea popped back into her head and Aunt Heather and Uncle Matt popped it in the post. Mason is in love with this thing like nothing I have ever seen before! He was not interested when he first opened it, but as soon as that on switch got flipped Mason was addicted!




No comments: