Mason thought he would help out with dinner while I ran upstairs to help with one of the other kids. I was making German Pancakes--which we found out are not actually German when we made them for a German missionary that was in our area. We didn't think we were being cool by making something German, they asked for breakfast for dinner.
When I got this recipe from my dad you might note some of his advice he gave me...like the 6 eggs without shells bit on the recipe card. So when I came down and found Mason throwing eggs in the blender I asked him why he didn't read the recipe better. Gpa Mason specifically said NO shells. Mason just kept laughing and pointing to the recipe card, thinking of course that he was being incredibly helpful!! Love this kid and his go to attitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment