
As much as I don't really like swimming in the water, I have found that I love sitting by the seaside and just watching the waves come in. Carter and Taylor were out of school for half term in June for a week. We did a few different things, and one of them was running up to the seaside for a few hours. It was colder than an ideal seaside day, but it was not busy and we had a lovely picnic. The kids eventually decided the cold didn't matter and spent the day throwing rocks in the sea, collecting shells, and trying to jump the waves.
2 comments:
First off, I just have to say how jealous I am that you have beautiful places like this to visit. I REALLY need to find a way to hop the pond and come see you! :)
love it! sounds like heaven to me:)
Post a Comment