It seems as if the holiday season gives us plenty of excuses to have some parties, and with our new home and the space it provides we did just that. We had many gatherings with plenty of food and celebration.

Elder Hales and Brennan waiting for the game of dominoes Mexican Train to start.

Mischievous Mason

Elder Pulotu's birthday was on the 27th. In his effort to keep it a secret we thought it was the 29th. The party was still fun, and we are grateful for all he has done for our family.

Will we ever take a serious picture with these guys?
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I just wish we could really be there. It was fun seeing all the pictures. Hope you also had a great birthday Hollie, I did remember you but I did forget to call, I don't really have an excuse, I just suck! I was temporarily insane trying to plan New years and two birthday parties, so I apologize. I love you and hope you had a great day. It looks like you did with such a great gift from Mike! Lucky
Post a Comment