Monday, January 3, 2011

Sunday Readiness

Brennan did not want me to change his diaper on a Sunday morning. He went as far as dressing himself like this so that I wouldn't touch him. I did finally win the battle and was able to get him dressed properly.
Carter was all dressed up and wanted to try his Christmas cake. He had been involved in the cookery club this last term and unfortunately missed a few sessions because he was ill. He missed the very last session and his teachers still made him this cake so that he could have it. He was so excited until he ate it! :) The English Christmas Cake flavor has still not impressed our taste buds with its fruit cakiness.




50% of them ready! This is our new kitchen in the background. I love all the colors in there, it is so different from all the white walls I have been in from the beginning of our marriage!



1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

H!! i love that kitchen shot! how fun and festive. i love it! cute poses too!!