Carter and Taylor in one of their love moments. I would love to say that these two get along all the time and never fight. I would be lying if I said such things. We have our days that they are friends, if only it were more often. When I asked Carter why he chose to be mean to Taylor he responded, "because she annoys me so much!"
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Simple pleasures
Carter and Taylor in one of their love moments. I would love to say that these two get along all the time and never fight. I would be lying if I said such things. We have our days that they are friends, if only it were more often. When I asked Carter why he chose to be mean to Taylor he responded, "because she annoys me so much!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont remember hearing about your sickness. im sorry you had to endure that! poor dears! sweet shots though. glad you made it through! well im done for now. i have been catching up on all the blogs and im delirious!
Post a Comment