I am going to go private. I keep wanting to put some stuff on here and feel like I can't. If I have your email address in my contacts normally don't worry about sending me one. However, for those of you that see the blog and I don't have it, or you aren't sure. Please comment. Even if you stalk my blog and I don't know it. I would love to have you read still. I just need to go private. bummer. I think I am going to give it until Friday..
7 comments:
em678@hotmail.com
katwatk (at) msn (dot) com Thanks! =)
katiecook20@hotmail.com
kahansen99 @ yahoo . com
Hollie,
definatley keep me on your list. I don't comment very often, but I love seeing what you are up to, and watching your kids grow. They are so cute and getting so big!
Jacqui
Hollie, I'd love to be on your list! I really have loved keeping up with your blog. You are the coolest, and your family is adorable. I actually wanted to email you (can't find your address) to ask more specifics about where in England you live. We are planning a trip to visit Ben's parents on their mission in Scotland, and we'd like to take in some of England too. We don't have a lot of time, but it would be fun to see you depending on where you live and how easy it is to reach you by public transport! Let me know! jenny (dot) iverson [at] gmail com.
Thanks!
Hollie,
Thanks for inviting us to view your blog! Brittany talks about how much she misses Mason. That was her favorite calling by far. She just loves that kid!
Take care,
~Kim
Post a Comment