So I do love that we can pop down to London for a show now and then. Our friends spoiled us and watched the kids. Their family had an amazingly fun time hanging out with our little fabulously well mannered, never out of control children. :)
Les Miserables was amazing. I loved every second and was so glad that we could go. I had the music stuck in my head for a week following. People that come to visit us, which I know many of you have plans in place, this is a must see!! :)
4 comments:
SO JEALOUS! But can I say that you deserve more than one night out on the town?! Seriously lady, how do you do it?!?!
How fun! I am so jealous. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
I'm so happy that you can have adventures like that! It changes you to be exposed to such fabulous productions!
That is such an awesome thing you got to do! I am way jealous too!!!
Post a Comment