**edited** For the curious, Pres. Bush did laugh about the shoe comment by Mike. He then said he did have to uphold some professional conduct. He joked about hurrying home or he would have more then thrown shoes to worry about. :)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Hello Mr. President
**edited** For the curious, Pres. Bush did laugh about the shoe comment by Mike. He then said he did have to uphold some professional conduct. He joked about hurrying home or he would have more then thrown shoes to worry about. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How cool is that to have the president make an appearance at the base you're at, it's a once in a lifetime event. I am not a big Bush fan, but it was still great to see and hear him speak when he stopped here on his way to the Olympics. i am happy that I listened to Brett and took th boys to see him. it was an exciting event. Mike doesn't look bad.
How exciting for Mike! I hope that he will hang on to that picture to show your kids when they are all big enough to know how neat that is. I'm just wondering what Pres. Bush said back to Mike when he made his suggestion about the shoe? Did he just laugh or what?
That's AWESOME! Go get your hair cut Mike...hehehe
I was wondering abouthis hair! how funny. oh well its still an absolutely amazing pic!!! that's so cool. I thought it should include that he got to "secure his plane" or something like that. it's all too cool!
WOW that is ridiculous- I am so glad you got to do this before he left the white house!!! That is so cool- were you pinching his butt in this picture???
this is chelsi by the way... i didnt realize I was on my sister in laws account! : ) hehe
that's so cool! i love pres bush! what an awesome picture!
Wow thats a great picture! What a great opportunity!
Post a Comment