Carter just needed to have a post of his own with all of his personality attached. He has been working so hard over the last few months. He is growing up into this little man and is such a force to be reckoned with. The English school system runs about a year ahead of American schools and Carter has been hard at work to 'catch-up' to his peers. He has fabulous teachers that have committed a lot of time and effort into making sure he is loving learning. He is reading like a champ now a days and is wanting to read chapter books, but does get frustrated that he can't do it yet. :) He writes stories of his own. Although he did tell me he is rubbish at drawing airplanes which he apparently needed for a story he was writing.Carter wanted to wake up with me and go running, however, he decided he was going to wait until it is warmer after his first time. He is very creative in building things. He is particular about how things should go, in size, shape and color. Carter is quite the expert at TinkerToys. He can build anything with those and takes pride in his work. He also is very intelligent about the church and the gospel. He blows me away sometimes with the things that he says. He trully understands many things that one might think a child wouldn't. If you can't tell, we kind of like him.
4 comments:
What a cutie. We miss his sweet personality!! I love your "ode to carter"
Oh and RUBBISH! hahaha
Hollie:
I ran into your dad the other day and got your blog address. I read the whole entire thing. You went from being an amazing young woman to an amazing mother, wife, and woman! I am so proud of the person you've become. I love you, and hope it's okay if I spy on you through your blog!
Love, Debbie Sorensen
what a great idea to do that for Carter! i really love the collage! very fun. I get a kick out of little accent! what a gentleman. he is growing up really fast lately! he looks so cute in that red hat!
so wonderful to hear all about how well he is doing in school and church!
Post a Comment