Because I have nothing else to blog about, I do just no pictures for evidence, I decided to follow through with this tag from ERIN--thanks.
Okay, it is 6 quirks about me. Really, I don't think I have any quirks, but whatever. :)
1. I love totes. All the kids toys that we own have a tote they belong too. I might be a little obsessive about how the toys are put away in my house because of this. Certain toys must be put into the appropriate tote or I might lose my mind. Mike, bless his heart, had cleaned the blocks one night and put the wood blocks in the mega blocks tote and visa versa...it kind of drove me crazy. Not crazy enough that I switched them that night, because I was just grateful he had done it. However, I did insist on the kids playing with those the next day so that I could fix this problem.
2. I hate when people mess with something I am cooking. People come to my house to eat and I really have to hold back if they try and help. Things have to be stirred a certain way, layered a certain way, topped with sauce a certain way. I would really just assume do it all myself. It is a bit annoying only to me because I am successful at hiding this little problem of mine.
3. I have great ideas!! The problem being I hardly get those ideas to come to pass. It really is a problem of distraction. I start my goal list of the day. At the first task i will get distracted with something else and then by the end of the day I have done alot but hardly anything that I originally set out to do.
4. I stall. Mike says it is something I have done since we started dating and it is something that I do still. I want more hugs, more kisses, more time than time will sometimes allow. It is a good trait, but also something that I probably should limit.
5. I don't like when people drive in the car with me. It secretly makes me more paranoid, more anxious, and just plain frustrated. I try to stay calm, and I try to remain focused on my task of driving, but inside I am so worried about how I am driving, am I scaring them, is my road rage getting out of control(mom and dad) :)
6. I am a scaredy cat. I am afraid of the dark, I HATE haunted houses, I HATE scarey movies(I even get scared at the short trailer advertisement of scarey movies), I HATE being startled by someone, I laugh tomake that person feel good, but I also want to cry. When Mike is gone on deployment I hate once it gets dark. It really scares me to be alone with the children sleeping. Sometimes I have Mason sleep with me just to have someone there. In the middle of the night if Mike is gone and there is a thunder storm I am praying for the children not to wake up, not because I am scared for them, but because I don't want to get out of the security of my blankets. It is pathetic, but I just can't help it. When we are camping I will hold my bladder until it is light so I don't have to walk to the 'house' in the dark. It goes on and on, I should probably work on that.
*SIDE NOTE*
We did buy a camera. Mike is a camera man at heart and knew what he wanted. So he was secretly pleased that I lost my camera. :) We will let you all know what we got when we get it and have some fun taking pictures!
1 comment:
Holly, about #2, if you were a cook like me people would not mess with what your cooking! ;) J/K Glad you guys got a new Camera!
Post a Comment