I am really not with it lately, but I just realized that I had in fact downloaded the pictures from the lost card before we lost it!! YIPPEEE!! I was so excited. So I am including a few so that my blog gets out of this pure words phase. Brennan is 4 months old. I just think that is insane. I can't even being to think that we have been in England for 5 months. Time really does fly. I think June just felt like the longest month EVER and since then time sped up.
Anyway back to Brennan Guy. He is such a WONDERFUL baby. He smiles at everyone he sees, he really has a beautiful laugh, he is easy going, takes things in stride, and he is motivated to get moving! He can balance his little body sitting up for only a few seconds, but still really cute. He rolls from his tummy to his back. We have decided that Brennan does not have a desire to roll from back to tummy. He contorts his body in away that you think he is going over, then he smiles and just stays in that position. It is actually pretty funny.
All this great news is a double edged sword, it means he is going to be up and going and then I will look back and think where did my little baby go. I think with each one it goes faster and faster.
I have no weight or anything for him as my doctor's appt is not until the 29th, but he is still growing. I am so glad we have him in our family.
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!! WHAT A BIG RELIEF. cute cute!!!
did you get a new camera yet?
Post a Comment