Just thought I would post about the doctor appt today. Like I said in an earlier post, we are still pregnant and I haven't had the baby yet. :)
In OB talk I am 3 cent dialated and 50% effaced(sp?). She said my water was right there and she wouldn't be surprised if that is how we know to rush in(specifing that we need to HURRY with my previous labors). She could feel babies head and said it is down, but not fully engaged yet. :)
They did offer to enduce at 39 weeks, but I kindly refused. I hated patosin when they enduced with Taylor, so we are just going to play it by ear.
I feel fat, uncomfortable, can hardly walk through contractions I have right now, but yeah---it's all part of the game, right?
WAITING WAITING WAITING-----Patiently of course ;)
7 comments:
Good luck! Sending labor vibes your way...I can't WAIT to see pictures!
I am so excited to see what your baby is! I don't know how you handle not knowing. Yer tough! Anyway, I just ran into you parents at Target like an hour ago, they are so cute! Good luck with the birth!
Your humor cracks me up, way to enjoy those last few weeks of being prego...hehehe
wow! it sounds like that baby is going to be here rather soon. yippee! can't wait to see the pics :)
it sure does get annoying to wait for the last little while doesn't it? Your little guy or girl will be here before you know it though. hang in there. I especially liked the post below with the fork. what a crazy memory that will be for you and the kids. I am glad that no one got hurt.
I am so excited for you. I can't believe it's that close. How's being back in England. Maybe this time I'll get the chance to come visit.
Hey, it's Emily Baird. I just stumbled across your cute blog...congrats on the coming baby. I want to hear about your previous labors. They were fast? I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. Labor was 1 hour total, with him arriving 5 mins after we got to the hospital...fun. What have your's been like?
Post a Comment