Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life happens....

Not that visible, but the little red dot in between her eyes is from a little boy who lost his temper and had a fork in his hand, WOW! Can you say scary? Carter did feel really bad and has since decided that he made a really bad choice--ya think! :)
Mason finally lost that annoying front tooth that was hanging on for dear life. It looks like two teeth are missing, but it really is just one. Now the other front tooth is a little wobbly.
Just Mason and Taylor wrestling. Most of the time they get along great. Mason does get a little rough sometimes, yes even for Taylor! her hair is the subject of much irritation right now. Mason has decided he gets quite the reaction from her and tests that out on a daily basis. She is getting pretty good at not freaking out and just saying, "STOP!"
Last but certainly not least this is Mikes ankle as of last night. He had softball practice on Monday night and stepped into a hole while going for a throw in the outfield. Needless to say softball is out for the next while. It wasn't broken, and they said it was a really bad sprang. So hopefully once the swelling goes down he will feel alot better. Really this picture doesn't do it justice. Thanks to being in Utah when Gpa Mason had surgery on his ankle the kids are all excited about helping Dad's ankle get better. Taylor is obsessed with making sure the foot is up with ice on it. :)

As with moving--as of latest we will be moving into the house on Monday.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

holy cow! that ankle looks terrible. i guess the only good thing is that its not broken but man that looks bad. and poor little taylor, i would have been horrified. at least she is ok. it could have been so much worse. good luck with the move!

kaylynnr said...

Poor Taylor, at least she seemed in good spirits for the picture. Mike's ankle looks terrible.I can feel his pain. Glad to hear that you guys will be moving in the house next week. That will be nice ot have that done before the little one comes.

Mindy Lu said...

Wow, fun times! Hopefully you can gey fully moved before baby arrives, I remember we tried to do that with Noah and Kevin ended up moving us in. Good luck, love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Fork between the eyes, huh? Was that good aim or bad? Nice job on the ankle, I can fully attest to sprains can be much worse than breaks. Have fun with moving in on Monday, MOM! Looks like you got your hands full :-)

Our crazy Crew said...

So sad. That is something that Braxton would totally do. You probably handled it better than I could've. Typical boys.

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh man Mike your ankle looks terrible and really painful! Well I just heard that you had the baby!!! I wish I could talk to you and find out everything about it and I'm sure I will before you read this though. Love you!

Denise Christiansen said...

not happy about these incidents at all. hopefully time will heal and not repeat it'self!