I thought I would update on this instead of email for right now. Our internet is SSSSOOOO SSSSSLLLOOOWWWW and this is quicker than emailing a group of people. So if all goes well, this will be our house in England. We are excited because finding a house that is not totally compact is very hard and this one kind of fell into our laps. I will obviously take pictures once we get moved in. We have to wait until it is available come the middle of June--so we will be moving in and having a baby very close together. We are doing well. I feel uncomfortable with pregnant crap, so that must mean it is getting close, right? :)We are adjusting to the time change and getting over jet lag quickly. Living in this little apartment should be fun for another month...but it will be worth it!! :)
Signing off for now. I hope everyone is doing well.
Love to all
Mike, Hollie and the kiddos.
ps..it was fun to go to the golfcourse today and surprise some familiar faces with us being back. We love that we already have friends to spend time with and life seems so much better than not knowing anyone.
8 comments:
Hello! So glad you guys made it safely & I'm so sad we didn't get to do our BR run while you were here. I love the cute house - can't wait to see more pics!
Hey brat, I can't believe you didn't call me whilst you were here?!!! The house is so charming -& I'm stoked for you guys. Keep me posted on the prego-ness. I check yer blog every week and absolutely adore you guys!
Love,
Christie
Glad to see you made it there safe and sound. Cute house, looks big too. Can't wait for more updates. Would you go ahead and have that baby already, gosh!, you're making me uncomfortable...hehehe
Ethan & Rachel said to tell Carter HI and they miss him.
Hollie, I am so glad you guys made it safe. The house is so cute. I am so excited for you to be back in England. I hope you are feeling okay (as well as can be expected). Can't wait to hear more.
Hello guys, I love that house, it is so cute! I hope it works out for you. Miss you guys tons!
Hi,
Great to hear that you guys made it there. I love the house it looks cute. Can't wait to hear more about your adventure and see more pictures fo the house.
how neat! looks so fun and nice! i do hope it all works out for you guys! how are the kids doing in the tiny apt. or is it roomy? sorry to hear you are uncomfortable. hope it comes soon and you do great! cant wait! good luck, take care! love and miss you all so much all ready.
holy cow that house looks huge! what fun! i am so excited for you guys. i hope the timing works out for everything. i dont know if its better to have a newborn and move or to move while you are that far along. hmm? something to think about. just keep us posted!
Post a Comment