Looks like a fun time.Hope you get settled in a place soon before the baby comes. There is nothing worse than moving wiht a new born. Have you seen Gillams yet? I think they are there too, I could be wrong.Take care, Kay
Hollie, cute pictures at the castle. We hope that you are able to find a house soon and more importantly move in soon. I am with you on the whole patience thing. I have the same problem sometimes. How are you feeling with baby and all?
5 comments:
We love seeing photos of your adventures and hope you are all settled soon -- give the littles some hugs from ... Auntie L!
Looks like a fun time.Hope you get settled in a place soon before the baby comes. There is nothing worse than moving wiht a new born. Have you seen Gillams yet? I think they are there too, I could be wrong.Take care,
Kay
Whoa, those are awesome, don't think Grand Forks has much to offer in the "exploring" area. Hope all goes well with your new home!
Cool castle! When is that BABY coming?
Hollie,
cute pictures at the castle. We hope that you are able to find a house soon and more importantly move in soon. I am with you on the whole patience thing. I have the same problem sometimes. How are you feeling with baby and all?
Post a Comment