Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exploring...

So we decided that we should probably do something fun for a change for the children. We looked at a couple more houses today. Our house options kind of changed, and we think we found one today. I will keep all posted on that.
The slide show is of Wheeting Castle. This is the first little place that Mike and I went to when we were first here years ago. It is fun to see the ruins of what was once there. The kids had a great time pretending to be kings and a princess of course...Carter's voice even changed. :) He had a very deep voice suddenly. LOL...
We will keep everyone posted when we do settle with a house. I think the one we saw today will be it. It is a cute bungalow(one story) and in a little town off the beaten path. Although close enough that we will still be in a practical location for school. We are still going to have to wait a few weeks until we can move in--how annoying! Once you find something you just want to move in..now. Patience is not my best virtue right now.

1 comment:

James & Heidi said...

yeah, post a picture of the bungalo when you can. It sounds adventurous! I hope everything goes well and quick so you can get situated soon. Is that baby ready to come yet? Any contractions or pain? Please tell the kids hi for me!