Those were the final words spoken by one of my students on our last day. :) I actually ended teaching last week and have spent this week organizing and sorting. I learned ALOT by teaching the Old Testament. It was an experience I will never forget and might be tempted to teach again if ever given the opportunity. It was interesting having the 4 boys in the class and I learned ALOT about non-scripture things as well. I look forward to those lessons being applied when my boys are older. I had a good group of guys to teach and it was a pleasure doing so. I am officially still NOT a morning person. Maybe you just have to be born like that?
On another note. Our plans for our move are coming so fast. It is like someone hit the fast forward button and forgot to come back to hit play. We started our garage sell today and will continue tomorrow. We actually sold most of the big stuff and just have alot of misc items that will be donated if not sold. I am still getting worried about whether or not we will sell our washer and dryer--what to do if they don't sell? Someone came today that had just got here and had just bought a set and had them delivered yesterday. Both of us were bummed about that. Myself because that is $400.00 I could have had and she because it was $400.00 she could have saved. How timing works, bummer. Out packers come on Monday and start the two days of packing, then Wednesday they pick up the boxes. Thursday our smaller shipment gets packed and then it will be the sign off day until we get to England!
I hope everyone is having some well deserved spring weather like us--it is so beautiful outside. My kids are covered in sweat, dirt, and just outside stuff--I LOVE IT!!
2 comments:
Wow! That is fast! Our move is still a little over 2 months away, but I can see what you mean about the fast forward thing. I'm sure it will be here before we know it. Have you guys used www.craigslist.org? It's like a free classified section that a lot of people use. You should at least try posting your washer and dryer on craigslist. That's how we ended up buying our dryer and A/C unit when we moved here. We may end up trying to sell them on craigslist as well. Good luck!
Wow that really did go fast! It seems that last week you were just saying you got your orders! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment