Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas to ALL!!


Well, the day has come and gone and we had a really good time. I will post more pictures in the next couple of days, but wanted to get something up for now. Our computer went crash and we just got that all fixed finally.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day and Christmas Season. Love to all!!!
This is after our PJ's on Christmas Eve. The kids were pretty good about taking a picture this year...you should see us some years. :)

2 comments:

Denise Christiansen said...

awwwww how cute! what a great shot! who took it? looks like you had some great cumfy jammers.
I went shopping today and got me some, since I didnt really get what I wanted. ;) great sales!
well happy new year! we just got home from spains. I'm so tired but I ate too much to lay down right now, so here I am chatting with you! I hope this new year is full of wonderful things for all of us!
lots a luvin, mom

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

We actually took this shot ourselves..I know MIRACLE that everyone is actually smiling and looking at the camera. OH YEAH BABY!! We are good.