Friday, December 21, 2007
Mason, Mason, Mason
Mason gets a post all his own. This was the many shots at trying to get one picture to put on his Christmas cards for the teachers this year. WOW!! He was not that pleased about this task. Two shirts, and a ton of pictures later we found a winner. Today I see some I could have used, but hey in the heat of it, you don't think some of them look that great, when they are perfectly fine. I forgot to rotate some of these and didn't want to start over...so sorry about the side ways veiw on a bunch! We finally got him to sit down by giving him a picture of his para, he sat and smiled and 'talked' about her for a bit. I just got kick out of some of these and couldn't help but post them all. Have fun...dont' feel bad if you dont' watch the whole slide show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment