Mike and Samuel had to do some climbing on the abbey ruins, and Mason wasn't going to let them have all the fun. What are we going to do with this kid when he expects us to help him up these things when he is a teenager!? Mason felt pretty special being the only kid (besides Cameron) playing around with the big kids. We also tried our first Cornish Pasty--it was yummy. I wish I would have gone into this shop sooner. I guess I have another thing for the visitors to try when they come see us. Any takers?
Now it is time for some FUN!! The drinking of Root Beer!(only sort of just kidding) We picked the kids up, drove by the pickle factory that Samuel needed to show us and Samira. He apparently would smell sauerkraut from the missionary flat quite often and it would make him wants some for days! I was informed from Carter that he had passed 100 before...it was just the first time he passed 100 points in the 8th frame. That is a correction from a previous post on Brennan's birthday.
However--big news this bowling trip--HOLLIE BEAT MIKE!!! Yup...that is my 141 against his 127--let's all just take a moment and enjoy this glorious moment, I know I did!
Brennan broke 100 for the first time! His score is 104--not the one highlighted in the picture.
Mason was having such a great time with Samuel. It was actually pretty funny to see his constantly hugging and laughing with him. I just had to grab my mighty mouse and get a picture, cause he really has been more ornery than happy as of late. It was good to see him filled with giggles.
Taylor and Carter messing around with Samuel's hat...She's so funny!
This is one reason why having big kids come and stay with you for a couple nights is so fun! We get to break rules about bed time, and have fights with the Nerf guns.
After all the kids had gone to bed this is what the grown-ups felt like! We were trying to get a picture of us 'sleeping' however, Hollie couldn't stop laughing and that had a ripple effect. So it was pretty funny to look back at the pictures--but I only shared one of the 10 that were taken. :) We love having people visit us and we are looking forward to returning the favor when we visit them in Austria. Get ready guys!


















No comments:
Post a Comment