
In a household with five children one thing is for sure, you are never without a helper in this house! Sometimes the helpers are very eager to step up to the plate, other times they need a little bribe. It is so fun watching each of the kids and how they react to Cameron and all his little needs throughout a day. Taylor did get a little surprise when she opened that diaper and pee was coming right towards her, good thing she just laughed about it!

Brennan and his bike helmet. I love it, he wears it a lot, and I mean a lot! He did insist that for some reason he needed the straps over his eyes to take the diaper to the bin.

As much as Carter helps with Cameron, I realized that we hadn't taken a lot of pictures with him doing so. Carter loves to feel like a big kid and doing things that the others aren't allowed to do, like take Cameron up and down stairs etc.

So much love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment