It is a miracle to have a baby, a pure miracle. I sat for hours in the quiet of the hospital room admiring this miracle that had been given to me. I don't know why anyone needs entertainment in the hospital...my new boy was good enough for me.
I absolutely LOVE the photos and couldn't agree more about the magic and miracle of a newborn. He is so lucky to have chosen a mom who understands that! He is so perfect and beautiful!
4 comments:
Ahhhh cute little guy- wish I could squeeze him! xoxo cute kids- family of 7 wow!
Your family is just ADORABLE!!!! Welcome to the world lil' guy, you are so darn CUTE!!! Love you guys!! xoxo :)
I absolutely LOVE the photos and couldn't agree more about the magic and miracle of a newborn. He is so lucky to have chosen a mom who understands that! He is so perfect and beautiful!
I love staring at them while they sleep and just holding their tiny little hands. So cute.
Post a Comment