Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mason turns 10!!

Yes, it is true our Mighty Mouse has turned 10! Mason has made life more interesting than any child on earth. He keeps us on our toes, keeps us guessing, and keeps us smiling. Happy Birthday to a wonderful son who makes our family want to be better always!! We love you so much.







Even the cake was done in Mason style--huge and messy! For the record his birthday was celebrated on July 17th. :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Mason! I can't believe he is 10 already! Seems like just yesterday he was a baby. He still has that contagious smile. :)

Denise Christiansen said...

great shots! i cant believe how much he looks like mike did at that age esp in the pic of that amazingly HUGE connect four game!! wow! love the cake! very creative and cool!

Kalli and Derek said...

For some strange reason I have not been able to comment on a handful of blogs and yours was one of them, I think the bug is finally worked out.
I just love all these posts. I think you guys had way too much fun this year!! I wish we could all be there right now. you do such a great job keeping up on this, I am terrible at it. Time is just going way too fast, I can't believe mason is 10!! That connect 4 game looks awesom. Love you guys!