
Lovin' the seaside. The family voted this the best picture of the day because it looks like Brennan's rock is about to smack me on the head. Luckily it was just the perspective of the picture and I was safe.

Brennan was apprehensive about going in the water and didn't change his mind that day, but he loved throwing rocks into the water, so it was a successful day in his eyes.

Carter is in love with the sea. Cold or hot out he doesn't mind, going in and diving around is the only option.


Taylor is our sea shell collector. You can tell the difference between her temperature tolerance compared to Carter.
2 comments:
Love these seaside pics, Ry and I were just talking about how we love the coast....and the bunk bed is sooooo awesome. Tell Mike he is so talented and I can't wait to see what the next project is!
What a perfect beach for rock and shell gatherers (and throwers!)
XOXO
Auntie L
Post a Comment