Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mason's packages

I have looked into our pictures to find many that I never posted, never talked about, just because we have been in a whirl wind of craziness since August 3. So Mason did get his packages from Grandparents and enjoyed them both very much. Endless goodies in each box made for a happy child.
New shirt, like they expected this was more of a need than a want of Mason's. :) Thanks Gma and Gpa Mason!

His new Toy Story 3 board book. I was super impressed that it is a giant board book, that was awesome. For the record, I totally bawled at the end of this movie. It made me so sad!



Another box of treasures from Nana and Papa. Mason loved the endless supply of little surprises..and he even shared! What a super star.
Thanks to Nana and Papa for the great package, Mason had a blast going through it.

1 comment:

Denise G. said...

Looks like a great package full of goodies! And don't worry...I think we all cried at the end of Toy Story 3. :)