School has been out for about two weeks now and I am just really behind on this blog. So here is my effort to get caught up. Taylor was a completely different child with her concert this year. She was so excited to go up and show me her songs. Her favorite is a song about a turnip, and it is REALLY cute. She had that tall girl standing in front of her at the beginning and Taylor gently pushed her out of the way and all you heard was, "my mom can't see me Sophia." Luckily Sophia's parents were right in front of me and laughed and said they were hoping someone would move there tall daughter so I could see Taylor. 
2 comments:
I think she's destined for the stage! She's going to be JUST FINE -- no matter what she decides to do!
Nana is so proud of you Taylor! You look so adorable!:) what fun! Lol as big as life:)
Post a Comment